Sunday 6 October 2013

天鼎香 Tian Ding Xiang Chinese Cuisine @ Gurney Plaze

Another blog about a farewell meal before I left Malaysia, my first and only visit at Tian Ding Xiang @ Gurney Plaza.

Soya Bean RM3.50

Chrysanthemum RM4.50   iPhone RMXXXX.XX   Soya Bean RM3.50   Chinese Tea RM1.80
No one can diet in front of this, if you can, YOU AIN'T HUMAN, B*TCH! Compared to peking duck I had at Maple Palace, this had more meat and thicker but both are fantastic in a different way. PEKING DUCK NEVER FAILS! It could be I haven't tried one. *touchwood

Get a pancake, put some spring onion, cucumber, one duck skin, some sweet sauce, wrap it and one bite! Heaven~


I like those food served with so called "performances", it shows how they value and appreciate customers. Well, maybe some people enjoy, some don't. I enjoyed it cos to me I always imagine like I were royal or some sort VIP or VVIP, entertaining yourself could be very interesting, trust me, live happily crazily, don't be boring.
Sorry DONALD DUCK, you are too yummy not to be killed.


Signature Peking Duck RM38.80
This dish used the remaining duck of previous dish left, so duck skin + duck meat, two dishes at one price.


Deep Fried Sliced Lotus Root with Salted Egg York RM12.80
Quite special, first time trying this, not bad, it's a good dish with rice.

Double Boiled Fresh Huai San with Pork Ribs Soup RM12.80

Sauteed Chicken Cutlet with Marmite RM15.80
Home style dish, you might think of your mum or grandma while eating it HAHA

White Rice - RM1.80 per bowl
Ti bits - RM2.00

All the prices above subject to 10% service charges.


天鼎相 Tian Ding Xiang Chinese Cuisine 
Adress: 170-06-09/10, 6th Floor Gurney Plaza, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Georgetown, Penang.
Contact: 604 2263062

Business Hours: Daily 11am to 9:30pm



2 comments:

  1. I like their peking duck too but the staff might slice them too thick at times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try it at Maple Palace or maybe you've tried it before. Their peking duck not bad.

      Delete

ads by nuffnang