Saturday 17 August 2013

Komugi Café @ Tokyo Street Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Komugi Café is located along Tokyo Street in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. I'd been there with my sister while I was there to settle my study stuffs few weeks ago.



I saw the famous blogger Chuckei Jane Chuck's blog, she'd been there few days ago.  It was my sis's idea to capture Komugi Café's plastic, why would I listen to her, ouch stupid!



It brings together the best of Japanese cafe culture and traditional French baking. 


"If you like dessert, you know food." My quote, HAHAHA. Look at the Mont Blanc, Cakes, Pudding in little bottles, so dreamy, like living in dessert heaven, wohoo!


They sell various type of cookies in beautiful bottles, you may consider them as gift or souvenir. 



Blogging this post at midnight and looking at the photos, drooling, suffering, suffering, sufferin.....
Trust me, girls will defenitely love there. If you are a girl, must go, if you are a boyfriend, bring your girl or girls go!

Fruit tarts, Macaroons, you want them, don't you?


If you thought this is pumpkin, WRONG, it's bread! Their pastries are very delicate right?

There are a lot more luxurious look dessert and bread I didn't take picture because I felt the customers and staffs looked at me like I'm low class tourist from China.

 Hannah I'm not surprised, you know la I'm not Chuckei but took photo like I'm a famous blogger.
 Their OS must be:" Walao Eh, that China Ah Pek, take photo non-stop, who da hell he thinks he is" something like that No F given :)

It could be me being a paranoid, you know, Kampung Boy from Perlis to Big City Kay Elle, 



These're what we have bought for the next day breakfast before our travel back to Penang.
  • Caramel Nut Danish RM4.90 (Right Front)

  • Banana Danish RM2.50 (Left Front)
  • Mini Croissant RM1.00 (Right Middle)
  • Chocolate Orange RM4.20 (Left Middle)
  • Orange Lady i RM4.20 (Last one)



All the prices above are subject to 6% Government Tax which they do charge. Basically I just love them, they tasted different with pastries I've ever had in Penang, don't get me wrong, Penang does have good bakery, just they tasted different. Perhaps I haven't tried enough bakeries in Penang.

Komugi Café sells main course, so you can dine there after a long shopping at mall, they have pasta, fried rice, udon, soups, coffee, tea and etc. It is a recommended place for chill out. They have two branches respectively at Mid Valley Megamall and also Paradigm Mall.




Komugi Café @ Tokyo Street Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Address: Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Lot 24/1A, Tokyo Street, Level 6, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: 
 +603 21480369
Operation Hours:
10:00 am - 10:00 pm Daily
Komugi Café @ Mid Valley Megamall

Address: Mid Valley Megamall, LG 078, Lower Ground Floor, Level 31 Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: +603 22821994
Operation Hours: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Daily
Komugi Café @ Paradigm Mall

Address: Lot CF 55, Level CC, Paradigm Mall,
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


Contact: N/A
Operation Hours: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Daily


Facebook Page & Webstie

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KomugiKUL
Website: http://www.komugi.com.my/aboutus.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

ads by nuffnang