Saturday 10 August 2013

品味舒食 Idealite Wellness Restaurant @ Queensbay Mall



Haiyo, my bro ah, spoiled my pic. It's a mum-bro-sis-me lunch. We always become indecisive when it comes to decide what to eat but I think most people have this first world problem HAHA.


We didn't have much choices, considering my bro's skin allergy and dietary restriction, we had to choose a restaurant which provides really healthy food that suits him. Hmm of course, healthy food doesn't mean it has to be plain, boring or yucky. My aunt recommended 品味舒食 Idealite Wellness Restaurant @ Queensbay Mall, so we decided to give it a try!


I almost did a stupid thing that would embarrass myself though I do it constantly because I'm kinda BIG HEAD PRAWN person but luckily my sis stopped me and opened the cutlery drawer attached with the table when I wanted to ask for cutlery, pheww~ STUPID ME ARGH

(AIYAYAYAYAAAA~ don't know why the pic so blurr, sorry ya will improve HEHE)


Mummy ordered de Signature Hakka Lei Cha RM14.70.

Basically I think it is okay and suitable for people who try Hakka Lei Cha for the first time, their Hakka Lei Cha had moderate basil taste. (Pounded Tea or 擂茶, the green green liquid la, commonly has heavy basil taste, in case you can't accept heavy basil for the first time.)

My friends who really know me well can tell what kind of food I'll order from menu, and they know that I have the guts to try "non-mainstream food" which has big possibility to PHAIL! Normally, I will pick the food names I have no idea what they are. I stick with "non-mainstream food" although they often screw me up, I love surprises! 

Okay okay, get to the main point, this was what I had, Soya Steamboat RM22.70. It sounded interesting to me and it's one of their signature dishes, I made a right choice, it came with a bowl of grain rice as you can see, the soup, ahhhhh it tasted rich and healthy, ingredients were fresh, slurppp yummy!



They served the hot pot cooking to maintain the heat.



Sister's Herbs Vermicelli RM13.70, hmm just okay. I told her to choose Kolo Mee, she refused. (Nahh! I told you, you tak mau dengar, you better finish it WUAHAHA!)



Bro's Bak Kut Teh Rice RM13.70. He liked it, me as well. He had been complaining about his dietary restrictions for not having much choices of food and Kakak's "super duper boring healthy food". 

Most of the time, he rather to stay at home than looking at us eating "Holiao" in front of him. It's unusual of him to finish healthy food willingly happily, even my mum said he can come here more to eat after he starts studying in Penang. Aiyo, mummy arrr, you really think too far ahead LOL.


Cold Soya Milk RM3.70
 Celery+Green Apple+Purple Cabbage RM8.70  
 Pumpkin Barley RM4.70



All tasted good especially the middle one, veggie fruit juice tasted better than I expected.



I'm satisfied with their service and food, an enjoyable meal. Most people's tongues are spoiled by MSG, bad seasonings, misled on definition of good food, we need to redefine. Good food has to be healthy and good for our health, otherwise it can't be called good food. I don't know is this restaurant a vegan restaurant since they never state themselves as. I think they are quite vegan friendly and they have some vegetarian dishes if I'm not mistaken. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)  The prices shown above haven't included 10% service charge.





Idealite Wellness Restaurant 品味舒食
Address: 3F-19() Queensbay Mall,100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Business Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm Daily



Main Outlet
Address: 27C, Gottlieb Road, 10350 Georgetown, Penang

Contacts: 04 - 2286650 / 04 - 2263650

Fax: 04 - 2299240

Business Hours : 7:30am - 11:00am Breakfast
11:00am - 3:00pm Lunch
6:00pm - 10:00pm Dinner

 Closed on Monday

Facebook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/idealitepg
Website: http://idealite.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

ads by nuffnang