Thursday 25 July 2013

One day trip with old friends in Penang eight months ago

I found some photos in my memory cards and I decided to post on my blog to save space for new photos and make an update for my dying blog though all these are old photos.

It is an update about one day trip with my secondary juniors in Penang eight months ago as I've written as my title.It's unnecessarily for to say how beautiful Penang is, people know and love Penang obviously especially the heritage part of it. I'm not sure if I really know Penang well but I do love it for sure. 




Our plan was basically just eating and taking photos with famous murals around Georgetown. Now there're some new cat murals but I'm kinda bored of these things, anyway I might still visit them one day, who knows?


The Three Musketeers , hah!

I met a very friendly tourist who took initiative to take photo with me, hmmm friendly people, one of the reasons I love Penang!



 Look at this person, banyak pattern, lol!










 
We went to Chew Jetty because one of the murals was there.












 The mural had started fading.














 My skin is now better compared to the picture but of course I look older now. Eight months can change one's appearance a lot, scary.








 We went to have Penang's famous Chedol which is located at Penang Road. Most tourists will visit there.
IMO, the chedol tasted normal, I brought my friends there because of Char Kuey Teow.




 We had Loh Bak too.




 wtf, what face was that?!










 We went to Nasi Kandar Beratur at night, a lot of people were queuing up with us made me expecting some spectacular food from them. Ended up, it didn't worth my time waiting. They even let foreigners to buy food without queuing which I thought very unfair for us who wasted our time waiting like idiots. We had been waiting for about an hour or more. Plus, they take dishes for customer by hands, ewwww~




 














p/s: This really doesn't worth your time, don't try, don't buy.



Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendol
Address: Off Penang Road, on Lebuh Keng Kwee. There are 2 stalls; it is the one adjoining Joo Hooi Kopitiam.

Business Hours: 12pm to 7pm (off day not fixed)

Nasi Kandar Beratur
Address:Restoran Liqayat Ali, 98 Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, Penang.

Business Hours: Open daily, 10pm onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads by nuffnang