Saturday 27 July 2013

Prangin Mall 唰唰乐

 Today I'm gonna blog about 唰唰乐 at Prangin Mall. I had been there with Ms.Erine Ning and we'd had steamboat yesterday. They sell tomyam noodle, steamboat and bla bla bla......


This lady eats like a bird.

We were too hungry at first so we ordered a SET C which costs about forty ringgit something but we couldn't finish.
 *still feeling guilty

You need to add RM2.00 to have two different soup base. They have three options ( Tomyam/ Broth/ Spicy)
Ours were tomyam and spicy.

In my own opinion, the ingredients do not worth the price and they are not fresh. The drinks are pricey but still a lot of customers, maybe because the soups are extremely flavoursome.

I was satisfied with the seasonings, chili sauce + fried garlic = my food orgasm! woots!
Perangin Mall 唰唰乐

Address: Lot 33-3-65,Prangin Mall, Jln Dr.Lim Chwee Leong, 10100,Penang.

Contact: 04-2621886

Business Hours: Open Daily 12.00pm-9.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads by nuffnang