Sunday 28 July 2013

Fooyo Fresh Fruity Dessert @ Perangin Mall


I love desserts, desserts love me. Even though I couldn't finish the steamboat at 唰唰乐 Perangin Mall as I wrote in my previous entry, however I went to Fooyo to have fry ice cream right after it. Most people have two stomachs, one for main course, one for desserts, you know LOL.

Their worker approached me once I looked at the menu and helped me in ordering. After you paid, you just need to get a seat and wait, they will serve the food to your table. So basically, to me, the staffs were helpful and friendly.


See, how serious he was *claps
okay, it could be he was just too shy to face camera

My fry dragon fruit vanilla RM8.50. I'll start with good points first. I like the candy-stripe cookie sticks, they didn't taste cheap or low quality at least. My favourite part was two biscuits that hidden under the ice-cream huhu, tasted good. For the ice cream, BIG X! I don't like how they make the ice cream swirl and thin.

Erine Ning's fry original yogurt RM7.90. I just don't like how the yogurt tasted. They sell waffles and fruit juices as well if I'm not mistaken.

p/s: They only accept cash.




Fooyo Fresh Fruity Dessert @ Perangin Mall
Address: Prangin Mall, Ground Floor, FB-A / G3, Jalan Lim Chwee Leong,10100 Georgetown, Penang.

Contact: 
010-395 9393

E-mail: 
fooyofrozenyogurt@gmail.com

Facebook page: Fooyo Fruity Dessert

Business Hours: Opens Daily 11am to 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads by nuffnang