Friday 6 September 2013

Chin Yuen Seafood 金园海鲜 in Kim Shen Coffee Shop 金菁茶室

Deciding eating places with family and friends are very important and quite different for me.
 Friends: Shopping malls or Coffee House. Family: Kopitiam. Actually coffee house, cafe, coffee shop and kopitiam are the same, serve prepared coffee or other hot beverages but if you are Malaysian, you should know the differences between Cafe and Kopitiam.

What I blog today is kopitiam is way more traditional and old style whereas cafe is usually modern and more expensive than Kopitiam. Eating with family, I like Kopitiam cos the price is more reasonable and home style cooking.

I'm not PRO about kopitiam, yet I wanna recommend this place, 
Chin Yuen Seafood 金园海鲜 in Kim Shen Coffee Shop 金菁茶室, the food is up to standard and good service, worth the price! I visited it quite some time ago, it was after my Bangkok trip, right from Penang airport, haha. So, I can't label the food name and prices, sorry *duckface






Spend more time with your family, cos every meal with family is a FREE MEAL! *kidding


Chin Yuen Seafood 金园海鲜 in Kim Shen Coffee Shop 金菁茶室

Address: 827, MK13, Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim, Relau, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang

Contact: 
016 - 451 4158 / 017 - 433 3371 (Ah Qiang)

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this place before as i'm not too fond of Chu Char, trying to reduce my carb-intake (watching my weight now, over-eating LOL). A little suggestion, it would be great if you can list down the prices and the names for the dishes, keeping the receipt from eateries work too, especially if you don't have the time to blog about it. I often do that, so i don't mess up the prices and the names :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so nice of you for sharing the useful tips, I'll try it next time :)

      Delete
  2. Great sharing! I love eating chu char! Will try it if I happen to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Hope you will enjoy :)

      Delete

ads by nuffnang