Friday 6 September 2013

The Famous James Cendol @ Sitiawan, Perak

On the way to James Cendol, Dad said: Your mum and I eat this when we start dating until now.
I was like dafuq, not lying?
Then, I saw on the banner "James Cendol since 1974", I had to believe LOL.
No idea why it sounds pretty funny to me. 


Beside the road, very near to a Hindu temple, opposite to a pet shop.
I didn't know it is famous until I googled it when I back in Penang.


Cendol : RM2.20
Cendol with Glutinous rice (pulut) : RM2.50
Ice Kacang : RM2.50

Before I tried James Cendol, I thought no matter famous or not, all cendol taste same but James Cendol proved me wrong, it is a taste which I can remember and tell the differences with others. It comes with rich aromatic coconut milk (santan) flavour but not too sweet. Overall, it is a yes, definitely worth a try!

The Famous James Cendol @ Sitiawan, Perak
Address: Jalan Lumut, Sitiawan 32000 Perak.

Contacts: 016-545 9185
014-602 3015
05-6912944

Business Hours: Daily, 11.30am onwards



1 comment:

  1. Nothing special... Not worth for money...portion too small for its price.. I would rate it as *most expensive* cendol in town ������

    ReplyDelete

ads by nuffnang